Is vidya a big part of your life? Was your first console the Atari 2600? If you’re too young to remember that, here’s a quick history lesson…
Besides the usual high-end components, LG’s new V20 offers great audio, lots of photo options, a second screen, a replaceable battery and Android Nougat.
So Apple finally deigned to provide us with an iPhone 7 Plus review unit. The phone itself (plus the first reviews) came out six weeks ago so the interest in what we have to say will have waned somewhat by now. In fact, who’s even going to bother reading this? Let’s see?
Civilization VI released and just like that, an entire weekend disappeared. We've pulled ourselves out of the "One More Turn" hole to deliver our thoughts on the latest entry in the long-running strategy series.
Sen. Mark Warner sent letters to FCC, FTC and DHS to find out what can be done to prevent attacks like the one that hit Dyn; how defend against botnet attacks like Mirai’s.
The DDoS attack launched Friday against Dyn should serve as a "wake-up call about security issues across IoT," said one cybersecurity expert.
Self-driving truck company Otto teamed with Anheuser-Busch to successfully deliver a semi-tractor full of beer to Colorado Springs, a journey of 120 miles.
It's unlikely that the phone has a major defect given how long it's been on the market, but these latest incidents compound what's already been a major headache for Samsung.
Nvidia's GeForce GTX 1050 and GTX 1050 Ti are the best graphics cards for budget gamers and people looking to upgrade a prebuilt "big box" PC.
Clipboard style smartpad bridges the gap between handwriting and keyboarding, but clunky software tarnishes the results.
Microsoft's smash sandbox is expanding to more schools, and teachers claim real benefits.
This is a fantastic home security camera for monitoring large spaces and tracking kids or pets.
Twitter may trim its staff again by about 300 people or 8 percent of its workforce, as the company tries to cut costs in trying times.
Nissan and Renault have partnered to create a new mobility division to focus on the development of software, cloud engineering and big data analytics for connected-car technologies.
Apple and Nike partnered to make a running-focused edition of the Apple Watch Series 2, which will be available around the world this Friday.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's smartphone share hit by Note7 debacle, stiff competition
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Samsung sales, profits dive on Note 7 recall
- Hands-on: Microsoft's Surface Studio is a Windows PC for the Mac crowd
- Renewable energy represented more than half of all new power capacity in '15
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCContract Computer Operator (UNIX/Windows-based) 161014/CO/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperWA
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCBPM ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- CCTest Analyst - Mid/Junior levelVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTIT Operations ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- FTEmbedded Software EngineerSA
- CCTechnology Training ManagerNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTJunior Web Developer | Django | Python | AWS | PostgreSQL | North Sydney NSW
- CCNetwork Capacity PlannerVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- TPGIS OfficerQLD
- CCSolutions Architect (Data Warehouse/Application Integration) - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTTechnical Support OfficerWA
- FTPega DeveloperVIC