Twitter may trim its staff again by about 300 people or 8 percent of its workforce, as the company tries to cut costs in trying times.
Nissan and Renault have partnered to create a new mobility division to focus on the development of software, cloud engineering and big data analytics for connected-car technologies.
Apple and Nike partnered to make a running-focused edition of the Apple Watch Series 2, which will be available around the world this Friday.
There’s plenty of other reasons to install the update, even if you’re not an iPhone 7 user.
Despite concerns about the proposed $85.4 billion merger of AT&T and Time Warner, analysts expect it to pass regulatory muster.
The company is offering Note7 buyers in Korea discounts on the S7 line and a cheaper upgrade to an S8 or Note8.
When it comes to ease of repair, Google's first in-house smartphone is much easier to deal with than its predecessor.
WikiLeaks claims to have many thousands of sources but does not collaborate with states in the publication of documents, its editorial board said Sunday.
Most people perceive Japan as being at the cutting edge of technology. It comes as a surprise then to many visitors that the WiFi coverage is patchy and getting a full prepaid mobile service is nigh on impossible. Even just sorting out mobile data packages can be remarkably complicated.
Here are 3 reasons to hedge your bets with flash storage at Melbourne Cup
AMD's slashing the price of the Radeon RX 460 and Radeon RX 470 with newfound competition from Nvidia on the horizon.
AT&T said it will acquire Time Warner for US$85.4 billion, reflecting a continuing trend for the consolidation of communications and media companies.
Think of famous battles in modern history and World War One has more than its fair share. Europeans will likely first think of the bloody Somme campaign. But for Australians and New Zealanders, it’s all about Gallipoli – also known as the Dardanelles Campaign.
The new Pixel brand replaces the Nexus line and things have become as premium as you can get.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Learn how to protect your digital lifestyle. A must read for all those who are active online.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Twitter said to plan 300 more job cuts this week
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- For cordless VR and more, WiGig may be worth the wait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 161019/JP/552Asia
- TPSalesforce DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developers - Federal Government experienceNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCData Warehousing /Business Intelligence DeveloperACT
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)QLD
- FTMULTIPLE PERM PROJECT MANAGERSACT
- FTFrontend Developer/DesignerNSW
- FTStorage SpecialistNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness Transition Program ManagerVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- TPProject Manager - AgileWA
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Infrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - BankingNSW
- FTSenior Wintel System EngineerWA
- FTTechnical Services Engineer - Spanish speakingNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW