GeForce Now for the Shield TV and GeForce Now for PCs and Macs are two wildly different services for streaming PC games to you devices, despite the similar names.
Microsoft will shut down its Microsoft Garage experiment, Cache, which had a chance to compete with market leaders Google Keep and Evernote.
Microsoft's Insider build 15014 for Windows 10 PCs and phones adds the ebook store that leaked earlier, plus some handy disk utilities and other upgrades.
After ending an investigation into a fatal crash involving a Tesla sedan with its semi-autonomous Autopilot engaged, the Department of Transportation also determined that the technology reduces crashes.
Mozilla yesterday unveiled a new logo for the company and foundation that includes typographical elements of a standard URL.
The original Long War mod made the first XCOM reboot even better, and now Long War 2 is here for XCOM 2 with new enemies, missions, and soldier tools galore.
We're at "the beginning" of human jobs being replaced by robots, one analyst says.
Starship Technologies, a company that builds autonomous delivery robots, has signed deals with two meal delivery companies set to launch as soon as next month.
AMD's Radeon Pro Duo was always a weird product, and its days are limited with hotly anticipated Vega graphics cards on the horizon.
Microsoft just snagged a major title from Capcom to join the company's Xbox Play Anywhere program.
The fourth entry in everyone's favorite Nazi-sniping series moves to much larger maps, and becomes a smarter stealth game in the process.
If you're hoping Halo Wars 2 manages to make a real-time strategy campaign feel fresh, you'd better hope harder. Our first hands-on? A good ol' "attack-these-three-points" mission.
Microsoft is reducing the data it collects from your Windows 10 PCs, but what does that really mean? Good question. Microsoft isn’t saying.
Has your website been Chromed by Google? What every business should know.
A third of the way through the latest man-vs.-machine poker tournament, the A.I. system is winning handily.
Despite its unsexy-sounding name, NAS has long been an essential gadget among tech enthusiasts. Here's 3 reasons why every home needs one in this day and age.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- GeForce Now vs. GeForce Now: Nvidia's Shield and PC streaming services are wildly different
- Microsoft’s standing to sue over secret US data requests in question
- Microsoft kills Cache, its note-taking experiment with Evernote-Google Keep aspirations
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15014 officially adds ebook support
- Data shows Tesla vehicle crashes dropped 40% with Autopilot
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedVIC
- CCEnterprise Solution Architect - Customer Experience PlatformsNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior System AdministratorVIC
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- FTIdentity Access + Security ConsultantSA
- TPBI Report Developer - SSRS SSIS SSASNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCDigital Business Analyst - Apps DevelopmentNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- TPSALESFORCE DEVELOPERQLD
- CCPeoplesoft SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Technical Team LeadQLD
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- FTSalesforce Technical Business Analyst (Brisbane based)NSW