Before you share that story, Facebook wants you to know its facts are in dispute.
Corsair's first PC build is beautifully engineered, totally liquid cooled, and no fun to wrench on.
Nvidia's Ansel screenshot tool and Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous graphics are a match made in art geek heaven.
Rock Band VR drops you in the rhinestone boots of your favorite guitarists and puts the Oculus Touch controllers to a weird, but perfect, use.
It's day one of the first Grand Prix of the 2017 season. We did the first Pit Lane tour and took a bunch of pictures.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical departmental laser copiers.
Obduction now allows you to pull levers, press buttons, and pick up objects with your very own hands with the HTC Vive and Oculus Touch.
Data released by AdDuplex suggests that it took up to three months for most users to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and the same could go for the upcoming Creators Update.
The Internet's ablaze with reports that the Vulkan graphics API's support for multiple graphics cards is limited to Windows 10 alone. It's not true, says Khronos Group.
Making this deal even sweeter is an additional $50 off if you grab a compatible motherboard—and yes, there are X370 boards in stock.
Facebook's new streaming software and hardware support for personal live videos is a shot across Twitch's bow, but Twitch shouldn't sweat it.
With cloud saves, in-game overlays, screenshots, and more, GOG Galaxy is now a viable alternative to the Steam desktop client.
You can now watch Netflix videos on Firefox for Linux, but not everyone is happy about it as the battle over DRM in HTML rages on.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
We visited a mansion hosting all of LG's new 2017 TVs and got to grips with what to expect.
Get into your productive zone with the right business tool
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Intel merges AI operations into a new unit
- Senate votes to kill FCC's broadband privacy rules
- Snowden's ex-boss offers tips on stopping insider threats
- Facebook starts warning U.S. users when they're sharing fake news
- Why I'm addicted to Mass Effect: Andromeda's gorgeous, secret Nvidia super-screenshots
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPAutomation Test AnalystsQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTDrupal Developer - Senior or Mid levelQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Forecasting SASNSW
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- TPDeployment EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- TPSystems Analyst - WHS ImplementationNSW
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW
- CCSenior ABAP DeveloperQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCSenior Network Designer - CiscoVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- TPSystems ManagerQLD