We pit Apple's redesigned MacBook Pro 15 against Dell's upgraded XPS 15 to see which of these quad-core workhorses is the best. The answer may not surprise you.
The SteelSeries Qck Prism is a RGB light-laden mousepad no matter which side you flip it to.
If you're upgrading your PC for virtual reality before mid-June, this promotion gives you three free games to start with.
Ten years on from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the series finally goes back to World War II to tell a Band of Brothers-style tale for a new generation.
Manually installing the Windows 10 Creators Update could introduce hardware compatibility problems, Microsoft warns.
Introversion's Prison Architect follow-up is a highly experimental art piece about navigating a dark cave with a handheld LIDAR scanner. Scanner Sombre's weird and unsettling, if ultimately a bit one-note.
Microsoft has cut off nearly 40 percent of its existing user base of phones from the Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update. The alternative: run the beta OS.
Google says it's actively looking for, and trying to bury, fake news in its search results, using feedback mechanisms in autocompleted searches and Featured Snippets.
With its unique 1940's monster movie aesthetic and excellent voice casting, Wilson's Heart feels like the first "can't-miss" VR game. Too bad it's a Rift exclusive.
This smart doorbell is $50 off its usual price at Best Buy.
Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile Creators Update follows on its desktop cousin with so few features, for so few phones, that one wonders what the point is.
Finsix's Dart-C is almost as small as a phone charger but can power an entire laptop.
Windows 10's built-in location services can be disabled with a few clicks, and you can erase your location history, too.
Dell's single function laser printer won't do photos well, but if your printing needs focus on text and simple graphics, this model is a great choice.
This next-gen memory technology greatly increases responsiveness of PCs but only for those who still want to use a hard drive
With no financial or accounting background it can be tricky for small business owners to get on top of their financials. Reckon One can help you overcome this challenge.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- BlackBerry KeyOne to launch in US and Canada in late May
- Dell XPS 15 vs. MacBook Pro 15: Fight!
- Samsung will launch new flagship smartphone months after Galaxy S8
- Ransomware attacks are taking a greater toll on victims’ wallets
- How HP reclaimed the title of world's top PC maker from Lenovo
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEngineer Control Systems SpecialistSA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTHealthcare Application Integration Support - Brisbane BasedWA
- CCTelecommunication Business SpecialistVIC
- FTOSS Developer - BPM (Business Process Manager) SMEVIC
- FTCitrix Engineer/Designer - AWS experience essentialNSW
- TPTest and Support AnalystQLD
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical ConsutlantACT
- TPOffice 365 Deployment SupportQLD
- FTIntegration DeveloperWA
- TPEOI - Developer/Tester/Software EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Lead - FrontendNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSQL Server DeveloperNSW
- FTReporting DeveloperSA
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystSA
- CCSAP ISU Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTSystems Development Assistant Team LeadNSW
- FTSalesforce Developer - UrgentNSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional AnalystQLD
- CCDocument ControllerNSW