Over the past few months we’ve reviewed most of the best TVs on the market. Here we summarize which you should buy next and why. All of these are 4k Ultra High Definition TVs which support High Dynamic Range (unless otherwise stated). They will last you for years. All prices listed are for the 55-inch variants for the sake of comparison and also because it’s both a “sweet spot” price point and size.
Up to 50% of laptops sold in 2018 will have SSDs, which will vastly improve performance and durability of the computers.
After taking heat earlier this year over allegations of political bias, Facebook announced that it's replacing fallible humans with new algorithms to select items for its "Trending" topics feature.
A report from HackerRank finds that while the U.S. and India have lots of developers, Chinese and Russian programmers are the most talented
An Apple-1 computer sold last week for $815,000, falling short of an aggressive auction estimate for what's thought to be a pre-production model.
Mark your calendars for Sept. 7 at 10 a.m. Pacific, when Apple will unveil the iPhone 7—and possibly the Apple Watch 2—at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco.
Samsung is rolling out its first quantum dot PC monitors during IFA Berlin this week including a 34-inch beauty with 100Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync support.
Microsoft has added new Web forms that allow users to report hate speech that can be found on Microsoft services like Xbox Live, Skype, and OneDrive.
Opera warned Friday that users who had stored their passwords in the Opera cloud via its syncing mechanism may have had them compromised.
Here's a look at some of the more helpful, lesser-known features hiding out in Android 7.0.
This is a group test of three of the latest AC5300 (and AC5400) 802.11ac, MU-MIMO wireless routers. It’s part of a series of articles that has seen us investigate:-
You might not use it as a tablet often, but regardless, this gigantic 2-in-1 can handle just about any everyday task you throw at it.
This new tool is the company's latest attempt to curb online harassment targeting its high-profile users.
Samsung has taken the 850 EVO 2.5-inch SATA SSD and made it a better performer in the EVO 750. And yes, the 750 is the new drive, not the 850.
When you're ready to stream your gameplay to the world, one PC will not do. You need two.
Logitech Australia has partnered with PC World to give you the chance to win one of their 6 highly sought after gaming accessories from their latest range
These accessories are designed to make your gaming experience more immersive as they combine the latest technology with a sleek design to deliver performance oriented gear for the pro gamer. The prices are valued at over $1,000 in total. *Terms and Conditions Apply, only Australian Residents eligible.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Attackers deploy rogue proxies on computers to hijack HTTPS traffic
- Intel's new Kaby Lake chips for PC: Here's the company's vision
- New ransomware threat deletes files from Linux web servers
- HPE is betting big on AI to fuel your apps and analytics
- Apple must repay $14.5 billion in underpaid taxes in Ireland
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTData ScientistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior Change Analyst, WealthNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT