It's day one of the first Grand Prix of the 2017 season. We did the first Pit Lane tour and took a bunch of pictures.
Epson has launched a new, “superfast, eco-efficient” range of business inkjet printers called the WorkForce Enterprise. The 100 page per minute (ppm) colour office A3 printer offers low power consumption and uses fewer consumables than typical departmental laser copiers.
Obduction now allows you to pull levers, press buttons, and pick up objects with your very own hands with the HTC Vive and Oculus Touch.
Data released by AdDuplex suggests that it took up to three months for most users to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, and the same could go for the upcoming Creators Update.
The Internet's ablaze with reports that the Vulkan graphics API's support for multiple graphics cards is limited to Windows 10 alone. It's not true, says Khronos Group.
Making this deal even sweeter is an additional $50 off if you grab a compatible motherboard—and yes, there are X370 boards in stock.
Facebook's new streaming software and hardware support for personal live videos is a shot across Twitch's bow, but Twitch shouldn't sweat it.
With cloud saves, in-game overlays, screenshots, and more, GOG Galaxy is now a viable alternative to the Steam desktop client.
You can now watch Netflix videos on Firefox for Linux, but not everyone is happy about it as the battle over DRM in HTML rages on.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
We visited a mansion hosting all of LG's new 2017 TVs and got to grips with what to expect.
AMD's new Ryzen CPUs are generating as much controversy, confusion, and misinformation as they are excitement. We examine the perceptions and give you the reality.
Star Citizen only plans support the Vulkan graphics API on all platforms, rather than adding DirectX 12 to Windows 10 alone.
LG's 4K HDR monitor now has pricing info and a general release date. The future of PC displays is almost here.
With Unavowed, Wadjet Eye's Dave Gilbert has managed to fold elements of Bioware's RPGs into a traditional point-and-click adventure—using Adventure Game Studio.
Need to print on the go? The HP OfficeJet offers that and more. Read a user’s experience on this multi-purpose printer.
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple acquires Workflow automation app, offers it free
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- It wasn't the money: Wozniak on robots, design, and Apple's origins
- LastPass fixes serious password leak vulnerabilities
- The anatomy of a powerful desktop with an ARM chip
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSAP Finance LeadQLD
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- TPSenior SAP Time and Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Performance TesterQLD
- CCSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTDatabase Administrator - OracleQLD
- TPAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- CCBusiness Analyst AgileQLD
- FTDevOps Engineer - Linux / MySql / ScriptQLD
- FTData Storage Support Consultant (EMC)QLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCIT SharePoint SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPAPS6 Java DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- CCICT Strategist and AdvisorNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectQLD
- CC.NET Developer!QLD
- TPDigital Platforms ManagerVIC
- CCMEAN Stack Developer - Contract - SydneyNSW