Too busy to take a break right now? With impending deadlines, a calendar full of meetings, a packed to-do-list, open tabs on your browser and unread emails, downtime rarely takes priority. Throw in the world of smartphones and laptops and recharging ourselves goes out the window. In the book No One Understands You and What to Do About It, Heidi Grant Halvorson writes, “There’s a lot of pressure in this 24/7 cycle. It can lead you to feel lethargic, stressed and depleted – literally spent.”
Enterprise customers face real problems every day with their storage infrastructure. They need to keep their businesses up and running non-stop and meet demands from customers, while managing growth and protecting their digital assets from malicious breaches.
This week on the Full Nerd, Brad, Alaina and Gordon discuss rumors of Kaby Lake-X
Michelle Rowland has been appointed shadow minister for communications, with Labor leader Bill Shorten today unveiling a new-look shadow ministry.
New rumors suggest Apple's forthcoming iCar will hit the road a year later than originally anticipated.
The world of mixed reality will be populated by countless 'spirits, demons, angels, ghosts and gods'
If you're expecting widespread availability of gaming desktops with AMD's Zen chips by year end, don't hold your breath.
The $49 country-specific watch bands probably aren't reason enough to fly to South America, but they sure are snazzy.
Five customizable buttons and two scrollwheels make this mouse very handy.
The custom Radeon RX 480 graphics cards are finally here, and Sapphire's Nitro+ RX 480 proves the wait was worthwhile.
A newer processor, more VRAM, faster storage, and a cooler chassis provide good, if smaller-scale, improvements over last year's Blade. However, this year's Blade may end up having limited appeal depending on Nvidia's plans for mobile versions of its 10-series GPU.
The new Titan X based on Nvidia's cutting-edge Pascal GPU may be the first graphics card capable of no-compromise 60fps gaming at 4K resolution.
The Alpha R2 is an updated version that packs in a ton more performance. Unfortunately, this new gen isn’t nearly as affordable as the original was.
We review the Droid editions of the Moto Z and Moto Z Force, Motorola's latest high-end Android smartphones.
NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden has come up with a concept iPhone case that can help prevent the government from finding your location.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Devices with Qualcomm modems safe from critical ASN.1 telecom flaw
- Mobile OS once considered dead comes back to life in Indian smartphone
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for $4.8B
- Cut the carbon footprint of your business by outsourcing your data centre management
- Frazzled or burnt out? You need downtime but where do you find it?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk ManagerNSW
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- FTPortfolio Project Governance AnalystNSW
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- FTPortfolio Governance AnalystVIC
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCDatabase AdministratorNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- FTDefence Network Architect | NV2ACT
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Marketing and Campaign ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst/ Scrum MasterNSW
- CCData Entry - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160729/P/698Asia
- CCProject Services CoordinatorACT
- FTSAP Team LeadVIC