Fallout: New Vegas for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC is being developed by Obsidian Entertainment, formerly Black Isle Studios and developer of Fallout and Fallout 2, and is slated for a 2010 release date.Details are scarce, but Bethesda said the game is not a sequel to Fallout 3, it's simply another Fallout game in the universe, and has no impact on Bethesda's Todd Howard and his studio's unannounced projects, which may or may not be Fallout related. Bethesda hopes to show the game for the first time later this year, but remained tight lipped on many details. Bethesda did confirm that Fallout: New Vegas will be the same sort of role-playing game as Fallout 3.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Right-to-be-forgotten 'dashboard' to help EU's data protection authorities
- Red Hat acquires FeedHenry to get mobile app chops
- BitTorrent opens Bleep peer-to-peer encrypted chat program to public testing
- Orange offers 'smart app' dev tool and global M2M location service
- French crime database breaches privacy rights, EU court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.