Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Android smartphone will be sold through all major Australian carriers, it was confirmed today.
The Galaxy S4 is the Samsung's latest flagship Android smartphone and was unveiled this morning at an event in New York City.
The phone retains a similar look and feel to its predecessor but includes a 4.99in full HD display, comes with a 13-megapixel camera and features a number of Samsung-exclusive software features.
While there's been no word yet on an official release date or pricing details, Australia's major carriers have all confirmed they will sell the Samsung Galaxy S4 "soon".
Telstra, Optus, Vodafone Australia and Virgin Mobile have been confirmed among a total of 327 global carriers that will sell the device.
Are you interested in the Samsung Galaxy S4? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Related content• Samsung Galaxy S4 preview
• This is probably the Galaxy S4
• Is this the Samsung Galaxy S4?
• Samsung's second Galaxy IV teaser video tells us nothing, again
• Samsung Galaxy S4 to come in six variants?
• Samsung to unveil Galaxy S4 in March?
• Watch Samsung's awful Galaxy S4 teaser video