Delivery Hero announced it has partnered with Samsung to make its app part of Samsung Wallet.
Delivery Hero chief executive, CJ Foo, said the deal is an important step to consolidation of the smartphone as a central device for living.
“Strategically it is important that the Delivery Hero app has found a home in millions of devices so central and vital to people’s lives.This is set to be a successful collaboration.”
The online food ordering company’s vouchers will be integrated into the Samsung Wallet app in Australia. Delivery Hero said this will make it quick and easy for users to redeem when ordering through the firm’s mobile app.
Delivery Hero is the first online food ordering company to be integrated into Samsung’s Wallet service in Australia.
Samsung Electronics Australia director of IM product marketing, Jenny Goodridge, said the company has no doubt customers will enjoy the convenience offered by the app.
Samsung Wallet is available to download from Samsung apps or Google Play. It is compatible with the Galaxy S3, S4, S5, Galaxy Note 1, 2 and 3.
- Google usurps Apple as most valuable brand
- CA Technologies hedging bets on mobile app economy
- Samsung's Galaxy S5 sales outstrip that of the S4 in first month
- CeBIT 2014: Go fast or go home with Cloud app ecosystems: News Corp
- Optus integrates direct billing into Google Play store for Android users
- Samsung grabs tablet market share from Apple
- Connected living presents huge opportunity for telcos in IT vendors