A Game of Thrones exhibition was held in Sydney to celebrate the popularity of the HBO TV series on Google Play.
Game of Thrones: The Exhibition showcased nearly 100 original artefacts from the show, including select items from the fourth and latest season.
In addition to the costumes and weapons on display, the exhibition also features displays highlighting key places, characters and relationships from the series.
Other highlights at the event included an opportunity to scale the The Wall in the North virtually using an Oculus Rift headset, as well as sit on a replica of the Iron Throne.
The free event attracted large crowds of local and interstate visitors, with wait times of more than four hours even on weekdays.
Patrick Budmar covers consumer and enterprise technology breaking news for IDG Communications. Follow Patrick on Twitter at @patrick_budmar.
- A 5.5-inch iPhone 6 will help Apple and phablet market
- Nokia's Lumia 635 is the only genuine rival to Motorola's Moto G
- Foxtel's Presto now streams to Chromecast-equipped TVs and Android tablets
- Australian Government approves Samsung’s Galaxy S5 smartphone
- Sydney's Airtasker acquires Melbourne rival Occasional Butler
- NVidia looking at 3D Rendering-as-a-Service?