Apple chief executive Tim Cook took to the stage at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco to unveil the next generation of Apple products.
Headlining the announcement was the iPhone 6s and 6S Plus. A slew of technological changes have been made and, in spite of the cosmetics stagnating, premium pricing makes them the most expensive iPhones to launch in Australia.
Apple's revised iPhones will be launched in Australia shortly, followed by the iPad Pro and Apple TV.
Tony Ibrahim contributed to this article
- Apple’s iPhone 6s series is the most expensive ever
- Apple challenges Windows 10 hybrids with 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- Sony returns to form with 4K Xperia Z5 Premium
- Apple and Hermès collaborate for the Apple Watch Hermès collection
- Start the clock: Apple iPhone 6s pre-orders to kick off within 48 hours
- Apple iPhone 6s to go on sale 5.01pm tomorrow
- Apple’s neglected iPad gets the upgrade it deserves
- Apple Pay hitting Oz this year