Even with long folder names at your disposal, there's just not enough room to really describe what's in a folder, who put it there, and what it's there for. In Windows 2000, you have a way to annotate information to a folder, using plain text or HTML. Open the folder you want to annotate, and right-click in a blank area in it. Select Customize This Folder, click Next, and check only Add Folder Comment, then click Next. In the Folder comment area, enter text or a block of HTML. Click the Next button, and then Finish. Results will appear in the left pane of the commented folder and its parent folder when the commented folder is selected (if your Explorer folders are set with Web view).
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Cyber criminals hack Netflix: Symantec
- Australian businesses need to accept higher rotation of millennials: Kronos
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTInternal Audit ConsultantACT
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCDBA (Oracle/SQL)NSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTProject Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/AP/541Asia
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA