When you have set Active Desktop to suit your preferences, you can prevent the accidental resizing or moving of items by locking them in place. Right-click a blank space on the Desktop and select Active Desktop. If the Lock Desktop Items listing has a check mark next to it, your desktop can't be edited. But what if you want to edit it later? Right-click a blank space on the Desktop, select Active Desktop, and click Lock Desktop Items to access and remove its check mark.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Latest News Articles
- AC5300 Router review: Linksys EA9500 vs. Netgear Nighthawk X8 vs. D-Link DIR-895L
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCHead of Enterprise Organisational Change- GovernanceNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Product Owner | Advertising Technology | SearchNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect - WMS/LogisticsVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCImplementation and Deployment ManagerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW