The Quick Launch toolbar (on the taskbar between the Start button and the running-program buttons) provides convenient one-click launching for a few select items - but these aren't your only choices. To add a program, document, or folder icon to the toolbar, simply drag it from an Explorer window to the place you want it on your toolbar. To remove an item from a toolbar, right-click it and select Delete. To replace the toolbar with another preconfigured one, right-click a blank space on the taskbar, select Toolbars, and then choose one of the alternative toolbar options.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Latest News Articles
- Google Fiber puts expansion plans on hold to review strategy
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- Civilization VI review: Learning from some (but not all) of history's mistakes
- Dyn attack: US Senator wants to know why IoT security is so anemic
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPJava Developer -- ContractWA
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTApplications ManagerVIC
- CCMid level Business AnalystQLD
- CCTivoli Access Manager DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - 12 month contract, ASAP startVIC
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCSecurity Architect (Big Data / Cloud) Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCApplication Support DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Security EngineerNSW
- CCITSM Process AnalystNSW
- CCWebpage DesignerACT
- CCNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 161031/AP/512Asia
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- TPTest AnalystQLD