If you often use a shared folder on someone else's computer, why take the time to drill down through My Network Places to locate the computer and the folder on it. It's much more convenient to map the folder to a drive letter - where it's easy to locate files using File Open dialogue boxes or switch to the drive in Explorer. To map a shared resource to a drive letter, open Windows Explorer and select Tools-Map Network Drive. Select an open drive letter in the Drive area; click the Browse button next to the Folder field to find the shared folder. Then click OK and Finish.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Latest News Articles
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure
- Mozilla launches free website security scanning service
- Privacy Shield data transfer agreement now shelters 200 companies
- Dropbox prompts certain users to change their passwords
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCBusiness Analyst / SalesforceNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst/Designer, Funds ManagementNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia