Kogan Mobile is improving its service for all of its new and existing customers, with the company confirming that it will switch on 4G services for all customers by June, with no increase in prices.
All of Kogan Mobile’s prepaid options – 1XL, 3XL and 5XL – will be transitioned to 4G with no extra cost by June. It said its move to 4G will help make mobile connectivity at 4G speeds more accessible and affordable.
Kogan.com executive director, David Shafer, said the upgrade to the 4G network, powered by Vodafone, will give thousands of Aussies even faster browsing and download speeds on value prepaid deals.
“For example, Kogan Mobile 1XL gives you unlimited standard national calls and texts, and 1GB of data, now with 4G, for under $17 a month.
“Kogan Mobile has become so popular because of its great value. We know Aussies want fast mobile speeds. Enabling 4G is part of our plan to continuously improve the value consumers receive from Kogan Mobile,” he said.
Shafer added that the move will not only bring fast 4G speeds to Kogan Mobile customers, but it will also make its prepaid options even more attractive.
“No matter how you use your phone, Kogan Mobile has a deal for everyone – and now our low prices come with access to blistering fast 4G data speeds.
“Vodafone has invested billions into their network in recent years, and being able to bring its fast 4G speeds to Kogan Mobile customers will make our prepaid options even more attractive. 4G coverage is available in all major metro locations and selected regional areas across Australia. And we’re just getting started,” he added.
- SAP has a new mobile app for the sales workforce
- Aussie mobile tech start-up raises $15m ahead of UK launch
- Who’s winning the battle for tablet supremacy in Australia?
- ACCC releases first report on nbn wholesale market
- Dick Smith closes doors for the last time (+4 photos)
- International Mobile Roaming Standards changes good news for industry: Communications Alliance
- Optus gets on board VoLTE rollout