Everybody likes the movies, but some of us really like the movies. Perhaps you want to work in the film industry or you just want heaps of quality "insider information" to keep your friends agog. www.cinescape.com is the place to go for just about everything you could want, from information on where Arnold Schwarzenegger wants his career to go next to reports of trouble on the set of Val Kilmer's new sci-fi effort now filming in Sydney, and links to the official Web pages of new film releases, such as the Lord of the Rings movie site. Television is thoroughly covered, with info on everything from The New Addams Family to the six-hour miniseries of Dune. The site is industry based and steers well away from the "who wore what to where" school of information and, for the sociologists among us, it gives a valuable insight into trends within the entertainment industry. Highly recommended.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More than half the world is still offline
- AMD mulls a CPU+GPU super-chip in a server reboot
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- EU dual-use tech ban plan could classify smartphones as weapons
- Gaming desktops with AMD Zen chips will be hard to come by this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCSAP Payroll Implement/Migration Project Manager/ SpecialistNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCApplication Service TechnicianVIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearedACT
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantWA
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCLead DevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCProject Manager, Credit CardsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCeLearning Developer / Learning Management System AdministratorACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Temporary Fixed TermQLD
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCProject Manager - Change/Transformation/Project DeliveryNSW
- CCHCMS Program ManagerNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- CCUI/UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Systems SpecialistNSW
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT