Everybody likes the movies, but some of us really like the movies. Perhaps you want to work in the film industry or you just want heaps of quality "insider information" to keep your friends agog. www.cinescape.com is the place to go for just about everything you could want, from information on where Arnold Schwarzenegger wants his career to go next to reports of trouble on the set of Val Kilmer's new sci-fi effort now filming in Sydney, and links to the official Web pages of new film releases, such as the Lord of the Rings movie site. Television is thoroughly covered, with info on everything from The New Addams Family to the six-hour miniseries of Dune. The site is industry based and steers well away from the "who wore what to where" school of information and, for the sociologists among us, it gives a valuable insight into trends within the entertainment industry. Highly recommended.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Uber faces more lawsuits for classifying drivers as contractors
- China’s booming middle class augurs well for Apple, says Tim Cook
- Intel's Atom architecture to live on despite smartphone chip cancellations
- Microsoft's CEO explains why his company sued the US government
- Can Oracle buy its way into the cloud?
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCPortfolio Manager - Customer Service SystemVIC
- FTService Coordinator/Scheduler | IT Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSales Development Executive - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior AGILE Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior ICT Project OfficerACT
- FTAGILE Training Manager/CoachNSW
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCHi-Portfolio ConsultantNSW
- FTDeveloper - OSB/BPELNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160428/AP/143Asia
- CCAzure DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT