What about support? Setting up to connect to a free ISP is very straightforward and most have CD kits they will send you. If you are new to the Net, though, you may need some help getting started. All five services reviewed offer telephone support, but charge between $1.75 and $2.50 per minute for it. They will refund this money if it turns out there was a technical problem at their end, but you certainly won't want to be chatting about the weather if you find yourself needing to call technical support
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo patches serious flaw in pre-installed support tool
- Qualcomm flaw puts millions of Android devices at risk
- US trade body investigates seven smartphone companies
- Maps of Google and other services could require security clearance in India
- Google, Honeywell resolve patent dispute over Nest thermostats
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCData Management & Reporting Development OfficerSA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical/Team Lead - .NetNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTFunctional Kronos ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Enterprise SystemsNSW
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.Net/Crystal Report) 160504/AP/vtdAsia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Sydney BasedNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (urgent) - Digital - Blue chip companyNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/Unix) 160509/AP/395Asia