What about support? Setting up to connect to a free ISP is very straightforward and most have CD kits they will send you. If you are new to the Net, though, you may need some help getting started. All five services reviewed offer telephone support, but charge between $1.75 and $2.50 per minute for it. They will refund this money if it turns out there was a technical problem at their end, but you certainly won't want to be chatting about the weather if you find yourself needing to call technical support
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCIteration Manager/ Sprint Manager- PenrithNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- FTChange LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCOracle Business Analyst / TrainerSA
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCOracle Apex DeveloperQLD
- CCProcurement Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCOrganisational Change AnalystQLD
- FTProgram Test DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTTeam Lead ITIL- Permanent OpportunityVIC
- FTWeb Programmer/ DeveloperVIC