What about support? Setting up to connect to a free ISP is very straightforward and most have CD kits they will send you. If you are new to the Net, though, you may need some help getting started. All five services reviewed offer telephone support, but charge between $1.75 and $2.50 per minute for it. They will refund this money if it turns out there was a technical problem at their end, but you certainly won't want to be chatting about the weather if you find yourself needing to call technical support
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Afraid of floods and hackers? Put your data in space.
- Salesforce brings cross-channel service a step closer with new 'Snap-ins'
- US government agencies are still using Windows 3.1, floppy disks and 1970s computers
- New court request raises further doubts about transatlantic data transfers
- Top-level domain expansion is a security risk for business computers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCInfrastructure and Cloud Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerACT
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst Dynamic AXNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCPHP / Magento E-Commerce DeveloperNSW
- FTTester/Business AnalystWA
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer, Renewable ContractAsia
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- FTSOA Tech LeadNSW
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- FTQuality ManagerACT
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTPega Operation Engineer - CEPNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCBI/Information/Data/Solution ArchitectNSW