Apple plans to make its supply chain in China greener as a way to cutdown on carbon emissions from its product manufacturing, the company announced on Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple discontinuing Thunderbolt Display
- Qualcomm seeks Chinese court’s help against defiant phone maker
- NBN - let's just build it
- Democracy - there's an app for that
- Seagate targets storage for drones and robots
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCWindows 2003-2012 R2 Active Directory Consultant/ManagerNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160617/AP/623Asia
- CCLevel 1 Helpdesk SupportNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA