Toshiba's TLP-S10 tackles the competition head on with a $2099 price tag. Cheap it may be, but the TLP-S10 is still feature-packed. At 2.2kg it's the most lightweight model in its price range and has a brightness rating of 1200 ANSI lumens.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital -PenrithNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- PTService Desk OperatorSA
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCFusion Middleware DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - AdventedgeVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCProject SchedulerVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT