A strong referral culture can be a competitive advantage in the talent wars. Here’s how to create a workplace that your employees will want to recommend to friends and former colleagues.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus may be planning Microsoft HoloLens competitor in its VR push
- Facebook's new algorithm will help save VR movies from shaky-cam
- Acer's new Chromebook is designed to welcome Android apps
- Adobe patches critical vulnerability in ColdFusion application server
- Opening up Z-Wave code may help to make IoT hum
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Senior IT Assistant (PC LAN/UNIX) 160908/SITA/901Asia
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/P/743Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProject SchedulerSA
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- FTNetwork Engineer - Cisco, Aruba and SecurityNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer (UX/UI)SA
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT