The group behind last week's massive Storm Trojan spam blast set up Windows users with a one-two punch by switching tactics in midrun, making the second stage's subject headings more believable, researchers said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- New Microsoft beta lets workers build their own apps without coding
- Intel is on the verge of exiting the smartphone and tablet markets after cutting Atom chips
- 5 (more) reasons to be a data scientist
- FCC wireless auction hits spectrum target, paving way for fast, reliable 5G
- IBM offers advice on how to secure blockchain in the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSenior Financial Crime AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team Lead | Blackburn | Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (JAVA/Windows Programming) 160422/AP/544Asia
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Oracle Exadata/ExalogicVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - master data managementACT
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD