By 2001, Joshua Schachter decided he needed to develop a software program to help him organize and manage all the links to Web pages he had collected in previous years.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Shared malware code links SWIFT-related breaches at banks and North Korean hackers
- Senate proposal to require encryption workarounds may be dead
- Acer's Windows 10 Switch hybrids priced to battle Chromebooks
- Seagate 8TB NAS drive: Review
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CC12 months + 2x12 months | $80/hr | NV1 Project Manager | Large govt departmentACT
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- FTProduction ConsultantVIC
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- FTAgile CoachNSW
- FTData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCNV1 Consultant | Groundbreaking Defence decision support applicationACT
- CCSr. Windows Server Administrator- Financial Institution BckgNSW
- CCProject Manager NetworksNSW
- CCSoftware Engineer (Client facing) - Publisher SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCOracle Applications Team LeadNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCEnd to End Project Manager - PMO and GovernanceVIC
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW