Patent controversies swirled around the high-tech industry last week as Intel sued Broadcom and Hyundai Electronics and Micron Technology announced plans to contest patents owned by Rambus.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Adblock Plus can't charge Axel Springer for whitelisting its ads
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- Why the UK's vote to leave the EU will have little effect on its data protection rules
- Apple discontinuing Thunderbolt Display
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Defence intelligence projects | NV2 clearanceACT
- CCSAP Portal DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb/Mobile Developer (Android)WA
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- FTMobile DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/Oracle) 160617/AP/025Asia
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCIntegration ArchitectACT
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia