Case Study | Managing high-volume and time-sensitive data | Medical Data Systems
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesACT
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant/Analyst (Data Loss Prevention)WA
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTJunior Software Developer- Complex Tax/ Superannuation SolutionNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - CanberraNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW