Top 10 Ways to Strengthen Security with Desktop Virtualisation
The tension between security and business productivity has never been so acute. To operate at peak performance and competitiveness, organisations need workers to access enterprise resources in more places and in more ways than ever before. But because of the proliferation of work locations, types of workers and access methods, traditional security strategies are hitting breaking point. Find out how to regain control and reduce risk that is brought about by desktop virtualisation without sacrificing business productivity and growth.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
- Cloudflare bug exposed passwords, other sensitive data from websites
- UN steps in to end marketing war over what 5G means
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD
- FTLife/400 Resource - PermanentNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Developer / Applications AnalystQLD
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- TPInsights ManagerWA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- CCContract - System Access Administrator - major Telco in MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial ServicesVIC
- CCCloud Security Solutions Architect - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW