The purpose of the community and interactivity of this Web site is to promote open discussion that respects all points of view. Users posting comments to Good Gear Guide are solely responsible for the content of their messages and agree to the following:
- IDG staff have final discretion in deciding what, and how, to moderate comments left on this website, based on our interpretation of the impact and content of the message left by the user
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of IDG Australia
- No unlawful or objectionable content: Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that infringe copyright
- No spamming or off-topic material
- No advertising or promoting
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- Not to post comments in any language other than English
- Not to post or otherwise publish any comments that contain a virus or other harmful component
By submitting comments to any forum or as a comment on an article you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Good Gear Guide and its parent company IDG Australia from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any comments posted or published.
Good Gear Guide cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any posts. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the site and should not rely on posts in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.
By posting you are granting Good Gear Guide a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the comments in whole or in part and in any form. Good Gear Guide reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the site.
It is not possible for Good Gear Guide to fully and effectively monitor posts that are submitted for infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that a message infringes your legal rights or is against the Good Gear Guide comments policy, the please notify Good Gear Guide immediately by contacting email@example.com
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- FAA setting up advisory panel on drones led by Intel CEO
- Optus looks to lock in EPL fans with new bundles
- A Russian hacker gave away millions of email credentials for social media votes
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Prepare for the rise of the augmented human: Futurist Simon Raik-Allen
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTMultiple opportunities for Front and Back end Web DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior DevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager, SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Master Data OfficerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA
- CCFull Stack Developer - Java - Blue Chip CompanyNSW
- CCApplication Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTDesktop SupportNSW
- CCService DeskWA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- CCHyperion ConsultantNSW
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSales Development Executive - Flexible Working HoursNSW
- FTTechnical LeadNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperSA
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- FTAzure ArchitectQLD