The purpose of the community and interactivity of this Web site is to promote open discussion that respects all points of view. Users posting comments to Good Gear Guide are solely responsible for the content of their messages and agree to the following:
- IDG staff have final discretion in deciding what, and how, to moderate comments left on this website, based on our interpretation of the impact and content of the message left by the user
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of IDG Australia
- No unlawful or objectionable content: Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that infringe copyright
- No spamming or off-topic material
- No advertising or promoting
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- Not to post comments in any language other than English
- Not to post or otherwise publish any comments that contain a virus or other harmful component
By submitting comments to any forum or as a comment on an article you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Good Gear Guide and its parent company IDG Australia from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any comments posted or published.
Good Gear Guide cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any posts. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the site and should not rely on posts in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.
By posting you are granting Good Gear Guide a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the comments in whole or in part and in any form. Good Gear Guide reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the site.
It is not possible for Good Gear Guide to fully and effectively monitor posts that are submitted for infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that a message infringes your legal rights or is against the Good Gear Guide comments policy, the please notify Good Gear Guide immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft Store has slashed the Asus ZenBook Flip's price by $200
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- Zenimax wants to block Oculus Rift headset sales, Gear VR games
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBPM DeveloperVIC
- TPInformation Security OfficerACT
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTSAP BOBJ ConsultantACT
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Transport DomainVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCSharepoint Business AnalystACT
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 2 Technical Support OfficerQLD
- TPNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW