The purpose of the community and interactivity of this Web site is to promote open discussion that respects all points of view. Users posting comments to Good Gear Guide are solely responsible for the content of their messages and agree to the following:
- IDG staff have final discretion in deciding what, and how, to moderate comments left on this website, based on our interpretation of the impact and content of the message left by the user
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that are abusive, threatening or make any form of personal attack on another user or an employee of IDG Australia
- No unlawful or objectionable content: Unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable
- Not to link to or otherwise publish any comments that infringe copyright
- No spamming or off-topic material
- No advertising or promoting
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- Not to post comments in any language other than English
- Not to post or otherwise publish any comments that contain a virus or other harmful component
By submitting comments to any forum or as a comment on an article you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Good Gear Guide and its parent company IDG Australia from all claims, costs and expenses (including legal expenses) arising out of any comments posted or published.
Good Gear Guide cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any posts. You must bear all risk associated with your use of the site and should not rely on posts in making (or refraining from making) any specific investment or other decisions.
By posting you are granting Good Gear Guide a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute and sub-license the comments in whole or in part and in any form. Good Gear Guide reserves the right to contact you by e-mail with regard to your use of the site.
It is not possible for Good Gear Guide to fully and effectively monitor posts that are submitted for infringement of third-party rights. If you believe that a message infringes your legal rights or is against the Good Gear Guide comments policy, the please notify Good Gear Guide immediately by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Kogan Agora 4G Pro review: the final word on Kogan's best smartphone
- 2 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 3 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 4 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 5 Lenovo ThinkPad T550 laptop
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Windows 10 installed on 14 million devices since launch
- Uber investing $1 billion in India, targets 1 million daily rides
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW