Web Log Explorer Professional
Web Log Explorer is a log analyser for Windows that is fast, powerful and interactive
The Web Log Explorer provides you with deep analysis of visitor activity. It generates reports and displays them so that you can see exactly what you need including activity statistics, file access statistics, search engines, visitor countries, referring sites, information about search words, phrases and more. It’s easy to use – for example, you can simply click a certain page and details of the visitors who accessed this page on any day; or a list of referrers that led visitors to this page; or a page views report is displayed. Web Log Explorer even allows you to filter visits by search engine robots. You can switch the program into “All requests”, “Without spiders” and “Spiders only” modes with the click of a button.Own Log Analyzer allows you to analyse your website traffic and use this to effectively market and increase the revenue generated from your website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC
- CCITIL Release Manager - CBD SYDNEYNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia