First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Web Log Explorer Professional
Web Log Explorer is a log analyser for Windows that is fast, powerful and interactive
The Web Log Explorer provides you with deep analysis of visitor activity. It generates reports and displays them so that you can see exactly what you need including activity statistics, file access statistics, search engines, visitor countries, referring sites, information about search words, phrases and more. It’s easy to use – for example, you can simply click a certain page and details of the visitors who accessed this page on any day; or a list of referrers that led visitors to this page; or a page views report is displayed. Web Log Explorer even allows you to filter visits by search engine robots. You can switch the program into “All requests”, “Without spiders” and “Spiders only” modes with the click of a button.Own Log Analyzer allows you to analyse your website traffic and use this to effectively market and increase the revenue generated from your website.
Latest News Articles
- Could Bitcoin's frothy venture funding dry up?
- AT&T to report on government requests for user data
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Wall Street Beat: Economic growth, software news and BlackBerry deal boost tech stocks
- NSA defends foreign surveillance after new reports of targets
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »