Web Log Explorer Professional
Web Log Explorer is a log analyser for Windows that is fast, powerful and interactive
The Web Log Explorer provides you with deep analysis of visitor activity. It generates reports and displays them so that you can see exactly what you need including activity statistics, file access statistics, search engines, visitor countries, referring sites, information about search words, phrases and more. It’s easy to use – for example, you can simply click a certain page and details of the visitors who accessed this page on any day; or a list of referrers that led visitors to this page; or a page views report is displayed. Web Log Explorer even allows you to filter visits by search engine robots. You can switch the program into “All requests”, “Without spiders” and “Spiders only” modes with the click of a button.Own Log Analyzer allows you to analyse your website traffic and use this to effectively market and increase the revenue generated from your website.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 2 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 3 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 4 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
- 5 HTC Desire 610 smartphone
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- IPsoft seeks to grow the 'brains' of virtual assistants
- Attention enthusiasts: Windows 10 Technical Preview landing Wednesday
- Windows 10: a new platform that runs on every device
- Windows 10 revealed: Microsoft's next OS fuses Windows 7 and 8
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.