SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition
Remove ALL the Spyware, not just the easy ones
SUPERAntiSpyware will detect spyware and remove spyware, malware, Trojans, worms, adware, dialers, keyloggers and hijackers and many other types of threats. It will repair broken Internet connections, desktops, task manager and registry editing using its unique Repair System. SUPERAntiSpyware uses Real Time Blocking of threats – preventing potentially harmful software from installing or re-installing. Another key feature is that SUPERAntiSpyware won’t slow down your computer like many other antispyware products and it won’t conflict with your existing anti-spyware or anti-virus solution. It has First Chance Prevention where it examines over 50 critical points of your system each time your system starts up and shuts down to eliminate threats before they have a chance to infect and infiltrate your system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Tim Cook launches iPhone 6 sales in Palo Alto
- Screen size matters to Apple fans in line for the iPhone 6
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Sony releases SmartEyeglass developer kit
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.