First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Visual Web Ripper
Visual Web Ripper is a web page scraper used to easily extract website data
Visual Web Ripper is a web page scraper used to easily extract website data. This can include financial web sites, product catalogues, classifieds or any other website that has information that is of interest to you. The web page scraper harvests content automatically from targeted web sites and delivers the information as structured data in databases, spreadsheets, CSV files or as XML. The web page scraper can extract data from highly dynamic websites where many others would fail. It can process AJAX enabled websites, repeatedly submit forms for all possible input values, and more.
Latest News Articles
- Ruggedized scientific calculator perfect for extreme math
- TSMC benefits from demand for high-tech smartphone chips
- SAP reports strong growth in cloud amid slow overall revenue growth
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster (PlayStation Vita) review
- Tamron AF70-300mm lens review
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.