Convert your PDF files to Office formats with ease
PDF2Office is a comprehensive PDF file to Office formats conversion tool. It converts PDF documents into fully editable Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML, RTF and other files recreating the original structure and layout of the document. PDF2Office creates tables; applies styles; regroups independent graphic elements; images and much more. PDF2Office integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office, allowing you to directly open PDF documents within Microsoft Office applications. You can even recover and reuse the content stored in PDF files which can ultimately enhance workflow automation and productivity. It can also be used by the most popular software titles. PDF2Office is a standalone tool making it unnecessary to acquire and install additional PDF editing software and tools. Ultimately it will save you time and money. It also has a powerful batch conversion facility to convert thousands of files with a single click.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president
- 5G might be your next home broadband service
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists
- Watch hundreds of robots and drones in an amazing choreographed dance
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT
- FTJunior Project Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCIT Service Deliver & Improvement ManagerACT
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW