Get quick, accurate, transfer of native PDFs into editable MS Word and formatted MS Excel spreadsheets
Abl2Extract is a PDF Converter tool that lets you convert your PDF data into editable MS Word documents, MS Excel spreadsheets, Powerponts presentations, Publisher files, forms, Autocad (DWG, DXF), Open Office, image formats (jpeg, bmp, png, tiff, etc.), HTML and more. You can use exactly what you want to convert by using its own proprietary PDF viewer. You can graphically designate how you want your PDF data converted into excel and then save the template for future use by using the custom Excel conversion option. Abl2Extract also converts XPS documents into Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher and more. Abl2Extract allows you to better utilize data in certain formats such as financial information and database reports. This allows for you to be able to select and convert financial tables and other tabular data directly into Excel rather than inputting the data manually, i.e. PDF to Excel, PDF to Text, HTML to Excel, etc. Able2Extract is a standalone Windows application that does not require Adobe Acrobat. Able2Extract 7 has PDF to Publisher conversion that allows users to convert their PDF documents into formatted .pub files where they can be edited in the powerful publisher. This will be especially valuable for users working with legacy publisher documents that were previously unusable in PDF. Ultimately Able2Extract allows you to get quick, accurate, transfer of native PDFs into editable MS Word and formatted MS Excel spreadsheets for editing, analysis and other reversioning.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 Kogan Agora 4G review
- 4 Motorola Moto E review
- 5 OnePlus One: An Australian review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Security spending gets boost from mobile, social and cloud, says Gartner
- Sony's perfume bottle camera is aimed at selfie addicts
- Belkin AC1750 DB wireless router
- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Google's search app gets friendlier to bilingual Android users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCL2 Technical Support Engineer - RightFax/MessagingVIC
- FTSearch Account ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTChief Information OfficerNSW
- FTMachine Learning | JAVA | San Fran based global Company | SydneyNSW
- FTAccount Manager Programmatic Trading DeskNSW
- FTInformation Services ManagerNZ