Securely manage your passwords
Password Depot protects your confidential passwords by using the Password Generator. You can generate individual auto-complete sequences using the integrated editor. Passwords are therefore extremely secure and are simple to use. Just insert them into the corresponding field using drag & drop. The auto-completion function automatically completes fields on a web page with user name and passwords.
You can install Password Depot on a USB flash drive so that you have access to your passwords form any PC. You can even put your encrypted passwords on the Internet and access them all from anywhere.
You can simultaneously access password files that are available on a network by several users. Clients can be assigned certain rights allowing for files to be opened in read-only mode if needed.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCUser Experience Designer - BaselineACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/Mobile App) 160115/JP/vhaAsia
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness and Financial AnalystACT
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD