GoodSync allows you to back up or synchronise your files reliably and quickly
GoodSync automatically analyses, synchronises and backs up important documents locally – between desktops, laptops, servers, external drivers and Windows Mobile devices as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV and more. With GoodSync you can create multiple jobs making it easy to stay on top of all your documents. It will help ensure that you will never lose your critical files and give you peace of mind as it is easy to use. GoodSync is valuable to anyone with more than one computer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet (LTE) review: The tablet of choice for anyone on Android
- 2 Bose SoundLink Mini II Bluetooth speaker review
- 3 Apple MacBook Air 2015 review: Only better with time
- 4 HTC One (M8s) review: Better value for money than HTC's flagship
- 5 ZTE Blade S6 review: A dual-SIM, 4G smartphone for less than $300
Join the PC World newsletter!
Deals on PC World
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Zuckerberg wants to be the Stephen Hawking of social relations
- Microsoft releases its second Windows 10 build in two days
- Watch as we follow one of Google's new self-driving cars
- Oppo breaks into 397 Dick Smith retail stores
- Kyvos serves up Hadoop on cubes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.