Stay up to date with all the relevant news and information with FeedDemon
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you to stay up to date anywhere, including in your office, at home, or on the go. You can share your favourite articles among your colleagues allowing them to subscribe to your selected articles. You can assign your own keywords to items so that you can access them easily when needed. You can be alerted to articles when they appear using keywords even if you are not a subscriber, making you aware of the latest feeds that are relevant to your needs. Audio files can be downloaded automatically and copied to your iPod or other media device so that you can update yourself on the move using podcasts. It’s easy to use and ensures that you’ll stay informed with all the important information when they are released.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung's Galaxy Alpha review: A peek into the Galaxy S6
- 2 Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro hybrid Ultrabook
- 3 Bose SoundLink on-ear Bluetooth headphones
- 4 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 5 Medion Akoya P2214T (MD99430) hybrid laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- My gripe with Apple’s iPhones
- Weather.com fixes web application vulnerabilities
- Early version of new POS malware family spotted
- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Fastest LTE speed will be out of reach for most users
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPartnership Manager - MediaNSW
- FTProgram Manager - Integration & SolutionsNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Echuca AreaVIC
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ManagerNSW
- CCTech Support | IT Services Firm - Ad hoc Projects - Port Augusta / Whyalla AreaSA
- FTSEO Content ExecutiveVIC
- FTStudio Design ManagerVIC