Your Uninstaller! allows you to uninstall unwanted programs completely
Your Uninstaller! Will ensure that any stubborn programs that ordinarily just won’t uninstall, or if it does – not completely, will be completely removed along with everything related to it. Hence your pc will no longer be slowed down by remnants of installations that often cause unexpected errors and frequent crashes. Features include: Easy to use – you can fix invalid installs with just one click; It will fully scan your system after a program has been uninstalled ensuring complete removal; Your system will be kept clean and in proper working order because Your Uninstaller! has built-in system tools like Uninstaller, Startup Manager, Internet Traces Eraser, StartMenu Manager, and Disk Cleaner. Ultimately you can ensure that your computer will continue to be in supreme working order after using Your Uninstaller! to remove any unwanted programs.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- AMD slims PC chip lineup, hopes to return to profitability by year end
- Civil liberties groups oppose bill ending NSA's bulk phone records program
- Microsoft prepares Windows Server 2016 for the container age
- ZTE's bezel-less phone tosses away black border for more touchscreen function
- SAP sets its sights on the IoT with new cloud services
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.