First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Sync your files online and across your computers automatically using Dropbox
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the remote site saving you time. It creates versions to ensure you don’t overwrite any important documents. You can work remotely and synchronize your important documents and you can access your Dropbox from the web if you need access and are away from your own computer. It’s useful for collaboration and sharing with your team and you can also use it to backup your files online. It’s safe and easy to use and has a free application for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android which will allow access and manage your Dropbox on the go (note that you can get this from their website)
Latest News Articles
- NY state AG demands answers on smartphone security decision
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.0 issued in beta form
- Oracle launches revved-up new version of Exadata
- Yahoo Mail still down for some users, after an attempted fix
- Republicans question coverage under HealthCare.gov
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »