Back up your DVDs to store and watch on your PC using HandBrake
HandBrake is an opensource tool that allows you to backup your DVDs so that you can store and watch them on your computer. Features include: Subtitle tracks; Chapter selection; A live preview so that you can check that the copy is encoded properly prior to copying the entire disc or file; A quality slider making settings for choosing the quality easier; Picture deinterlacing, cropping and scaling so that you can improve the picture and more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft fixes 36 flaws in IE, Edge, Office, Windows, .NET Framework
- Facebook has just 60 days to change its terms and conditions for French users
- Coming to HP's consumer laptops: Smoother video with AMD's FreeSync
- Identity thieves obtain 100,000 electronic filing PINs from IRS system
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTManager, Portfolio GovernanceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTLogistics Systems ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCSAP Primavera Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCSystems AnalystQLD