First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Active Hard Disk Monitor
Keep your hard drive healthy
Active Hard Disk Monitor is a utility that monitors your hard drive to help prevent data loss. It monitors aspects that include temperature – providing you with a temperature graph; head flying height and spin up time. Active Hard Disk Monitor notifies you when issues that may harm your computer occur by using email and pop-ups. It also displays hard disk information and will detect bad sectors on a disk surface. Active Hard Disk Monitor uses the SMART (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) system. Ultimately it provides you with instant health information ultimately assisting you in ensuring that your hard drive remains healthy.
Latest News Articles
- HTC One Max Android phone
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »