First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
With WebShot you can take Screenshots of web pages and save them as either thumbnails or full size images
Webshot allows you to be able to output your screenshots in JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP formats. WebShot tells you the browser size specification which allows you to capture all or some of the screenshot depending on your needs. It provides you with multiple threads so that you can capture more screenshots without running multiple processes. You can easily delete all of Internet Explorer’s cache, so your hard drive doesn’t get full. WebShot has higher quality colour quantized gif images which produce better screenshots using less disk space. You can take multiple image captures several seconds apart on each url. It has many more features allowing you to take Screenshots effectively and quickly without using too much space. Note that this freeware version comes with a demo of the command line interface which can be purchased and used to streamline the screenshot process on whole websites. The server edition of WebShot comes with a DLL that will allow you to embed WebShot technology in your own applications.
Latest News Articles
- Kogan enters watch market, aims to undercut retailers
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »