First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
EasyBoot gives you control over your bootable CDs and DVDs
EasyBoot is an integrated tool that allows you to have complete control over your CDs and DVDs. It can automatically produce boot image files as well as generate the ISO file. Using your CD/DVD recording software to record the ISO, you get a bootable CD/DVD that belongs to you. It can be customized with your company’s name, or you can use it for your clients to get your message across. Among other things you can create screen layouts, insert text, menu bars and function keys with a full GUI. You can even preview the effects during the design process and directly build bootable ISO files that are ready to burn. Ultimately EasyBoot lets you control and customise your CDs/DVDs to your own needs.
Latest News Articles
- Lawmakers hear mixed message on limiting spectrum bidding
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday reinforces the value of software upgrades
- Update vulnerability in third-party SDK exposes some Android apps to attacks
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- Oracle becomes sponsor of OpenStack Foundation
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »