Create, send and follow up your professional looking invoices easily using Billings
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and contact details so that the invoices are customised to your own company’s needs. Among its features you can track time and expenses with ease using the menu bar timer or you can use global hot keys to stop & start timers; You can send an invoice for specific projects or send one consolidated invoice summarising all completed work; Your invoices won’t fall through the cracks as you will be alerted with all overdue bills; You can easily send statements with a simple click or you can set up recurring invoices so that you don’t have to manually do it each month; It even has multi-currency support for those clients who are overseas.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- IEEE standards group wants to bring order to IoT
- InfiniDB going out of business, but its database will live on as open source
- FCC questions how to enforce net neutrality rules
- SAP CEO Bill McDermott on why Concur is worth $8.3 billion
- Alibaba shares open at a high $92.70
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.