First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Daylite Productivity Suite
Use Daylite to effectively manage your business and your team
Daylite is designed to help you manage your own business or it can be used by your whole organisation. Among its many features you can use Daylite to access shared calendars and be told when your colleagues have meetings scheduled or when they are free to meet with you; Delegate tasks to co-workers and be notified when these tasks are completed; Collaborate with your team and share all the information needed for you and your colleagues to achieve your goals; Manage tasks and link tasks to objects in your database or to relevant emails so that all pertinent information is linked together. You can even standardise your sales process using pipelines, track customer interaction and follow-ups (CRM) and prioritise your sales based on value, due date, priority or category. Daylite will provide you with business reports to analyse trends which can be scheduled for automatic delivery to your iPhone. Ultimately Daylite is designed to cover all your management needs and it’s easy to use.
Latest News Articles
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- Yahoo buys concert live-streaming startup Evntlive
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks hit 13-year high
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Mobile chip speed wars have to end, Broadcom chairman says
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »