First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Visual Importer Enterprise
Build high performance data integration solutions using Visual Importer ETL Enterprise
Visual Importer ETL Enterprise allows you to build high performance data integration solutions including extraction, transformation, and you can load (ETL) packages for data warehousing and business automation. You can build and debug automation packages using Visual Importer ETL Enterprise’s graphical tools and wizards. You can create actions for performing work-flow functions such as FTP operations, executing SQL statements, and file manipulations; data sources and destinations for extracting and loading data. Visual Importer ETL Enterprise allows you to send and receive emails and process attachments as well. You can import data into any database; run SQL scripts; Compress and decompress files; compare files using MD5 and size; Copy, move, rename and delete files; upload and download files; send, receive and process emails with attachments and more.
Latest News Articles
- Brother MFC-J6920DW multifunction centre
- Vodafone now selling 4G-enabled Samsung Galaxy Ace 3
- Telstra now selling Samsung's new Galaxy Note 10.1
- Xbox One sets Aussie sales record
- Google launches white Nexus 7, but not for Australia
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 4 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 5 Samsung’s 2013 Smart TVs: everything you need to know
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Best Deals on PCWorld
- Printers & ScannersView all »
- NotebooksView all »
- TabletsView all »
- Mobile PhonesView all »
- Networking, Wireless & VoIPView all »