First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
A universal Windows application used with DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology games
Among its many tasks Fraps provides you with a benchmarking tool where you can see how many Frames Per Second you are getting and you can measure the frame rate between any two points. You can then save the statistics for later reviews and applications. Fraps also has a screen capture tool where you can simply take a screenshot which will be automatically saved and time stamped. This means you save time as you don’t need to paste into a paint program each time you need a new shot. Fraps also provides you with real-time video capturing where you can record movies at the same time as playing a game without effecting the quality of the movie. Ultimately Fraps provides you with more flexibility and information when playing games.
Latest News Articles
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- What is UHD (4K) TV?
- A look at the world's most powerful X-ray laser
- IBM profit falls on weak hardware sales, transition costs
- Google revenue jumps 19 per cent but still disappoints
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.