First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer is an image browser, editor and converter
Using FastStone Image Viewer you can create, edit and convert all your images. It has many features that include a magnifier, a musical slideshow with over 150 transitional effects, scanner support, red eye removal, image viewing, resizing, colour adjustments, emailing and more. Other features include: Image special effects such as drop shadow, framing, sketch, oil painting. Multi-level Undo/Redo capability. FastStone Image Viewer supports all major graphics formats include JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, TGA, ICO, PCX, MBP and camera raw files.
Latest News Articles
- Google invites Glass wearers to brave LA's beaches
- Telerik frees HTML5 collection of components
- Space X rocket en route to ISS with space laser cargo
- AMD steers clear of low-cost tablet market
- Experts: Avoid big mistakes with Oracle's Exadata
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 Five flaws in Samsung Galaxy S5's TouchWiz
- 5 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.