Avant Browser is an alternative to Internet Explorer with many features
Avant Browser provides you with an alternative to Internet Explorer. It can block advertisements, translate web pages, has full support for skins and can display web pages in full screen mode. It has a very quick download even for dial-up users and you can deactivate different parts of a web page such as sounds and flash animations. It has a multi-processing design which means that if one tab fails it won’t freeze the browser or affect the other tabs. If your computer is shared you can browse privately so that no one else will be able to see what you have been browsing during your private web browser session. It has many more features designed to make your web browsing an easy to use, hassle free experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 2 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 5 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- SAP buying Concur for $8.3 billion to boost cloud portfolio
- Home Depot breach put 56 million payment cards at risk, company says
- Oracle CEO, Larry Ellison, steps down as CEO, Catz, Hurd named co-CEOs
- Qualcomm shows its Snapdragon 810 in action
- Oracle CEO Larry Ellison steps down as CEO, Catz, Hurd named co-CEOs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.