First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Remember everything and stay organised using Evernote
Evernote cleverly uses your computer, phone and web to help you remember everything and get or stay organised. Evernote lets you document all your relevant information so that you can access it when needed to manage your work and your life. You can type a text note, clip a web page, freeze a screenshot, or take a photo and store it safely. Then you can search for your notes using keywords, titles and tags. Evernote can put text, which can be printed or even handwritten, inside your images so they are searchable. Everything you capture is automatically processed, sorted. You can even add tags or organise notes into different notebooks. It’s use is vast as you can keep relevant notes from all your meetings together, or take a picture of a whiteboard and be able to find it later. You can research web sites and clip the pages straight from your browser. You can create to-do lists and jot down random ideas or voice record them. Evernote will ensure that you are more organised resulting with better time management and more efficient productivity.
Latest News Articles
- Twitter employees mainly male and white, says it has 'lot of work to do'
- Facebook isn't giving up on search
- World first Braille mobile phone launches in Australia
- Firm says vulnerability in Tails contained in I2P component
- More AT&T customers switch to paying for their phones
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Mobile Phones View all »
- TVs View all »
- Digital Cameras View all »