First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Tamograph Site Survey
Perform your site surveys effectively using TamoGraph
TamoGraph is a wireless site survey software tool that allows you to collect, visualise and analyse 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi data. It’s powerful and user-friendly and provides you with information regarding signal strength, noise, channel allocation, data rates and more. Using TamoGraph your business can deploy and maintain Wi-Fi networks and improve network performance quickly and cost-effectively. Among its many features it provides you with comprehensive WLAN analysis which it will report in PDF and HTML formats. Note that TamoGraph also requires a compatible wireless network adapter.
Latest News Articles
- IT security is national security -- but you're not alone
- Exclusive: Google's Project Loon tests move to LTE band in Nevada
- Enterprise who? Google says little about Apps, business cloud services in Q1 report
- Samsung teams with GlobalFoundries on 3D chips
- World Tech Update: Google buys drone maker Titan Aerospace and NHK shows off 8K television
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 5 reasons to hate the Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 3 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 4 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 5 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.