Burn CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray easily and effectively using ImgBurn
ImgBurn is an easy to use, lightweight application that allows you to burn CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray. ImgBurn has several advanced features including many modes that allow you to read a disc to image file, write an image file to a disc, create and image file from your computer or network, check the disc is readable or you can compare it against a given image file if you wish to ensure the information on it is correct. It has an image queue system so that you can burn many images and the data that is captured during the burn can be displayed and analysed for your interest and usage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple iPhone 6 Plus: An in depth review
- 2 Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen.) android smartphone
- 3 HTC One Mini 2 android smartphone
- 4 Oppo Find 7 Android smartphone
- 5 Medion Akoya MD99410 (E1232T) touchscreen laptop
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips
- Google-backed Thread Group opens membership, wades into home IoT marsh
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- Trying Windows 10 Tech Preview? Keep these 7 things in mind
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.