Burn CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray easily and effectively using ImgBurn
ImgBurn is an easy to use, lightweight application that allows you to burn CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray. ImgBurn has several advanced features including many modes that allow you to read a disc to image file, write an image file to a disc, create and image file from your computer or network, check the disc is readable or you can compare it against a given image file if you wish to ensure the information on it is correct. It has an image queue system so that you can burn many images and the data that is captured during the burn can be displayed and analysed for your interest and usage.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager & Coordination OfficerACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - ComplianceVIC
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCSenior Systems Analyst (Biomedical)SA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTChange LeadNSW
- FTInsight / Customer - Data ScientistNSW
- CCSenior Change Analyst - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSystems AnalystQLD
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTPrograme ManagerNSW