First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Burn CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray easily and effectively using ImgBurn
ImgBurn is an easy to use, lightweight application that allows you to burn CDs, DVDs, HD DVDs and Blu-ray. ImgBurn has several advanced features including many modes that allow you to read a disc to image file, write an image file to a disc, create and image file from your computer or network, check the disc is readable or you can compare it against a given image file if you wish to ensure the information on it is correct. It has an image queue system so that you can burn many images and the data that is captured during the burn can be displayed and analysed for your interest and usage.
Latest News Articles
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.