First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
TweakNow PowerPack 2011
Tweak Windows to exactly how you like using TweakNow PowerPack
TweakNow PowerPack is a suite of utilities that allows you to fine tune all the components of your PC’s operating system and Web browser. It has many features including: You can clean your Windows Registry using the Registry Cleaner module. The modules let you easily customize your Windows to exactly the way you want it. The Virtual Desktop module allows you to run up to four custom designed desktop configurations simultaneously making it satisfy your every need. Another feature is that the suite gives you an indication of all aspect of your computer’s hardware including detailed information about your hard disk, network, your motherboard, processor and video card.
Latest News Articles
- SSD prices for hybrids, ultrathin laptops to flatten next year
- IBM aims to disrupt supercomputing market with cloud enticements
- Arrests made after international cyber-ring targets StubHub
- Low-cost Android tablets to get 4K video with Allwinner 64-bit chip
- UK government adopts ODF for document exchange with citizens and suppliers
Most Popular Articles
- 1 What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- 2 Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- 3 Windows 7 Home Premium vs. Windows 7 Professional
- 4 How do I connect my TV to the Internet?
- 5 How to play DVD movies on your Nintendo Wii
GGG Evaluation Team
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.