TweakNow RegCleaner 2011
TweakNow RegCleaner 2011 is a fast, accurate and secure way to clean your registry
TweakNow RegCleaner 2011 allows you to find obsolete entries quickly and efficiently. It automatically creates backup files before deleting those unwanted obsolete entries, making their deletion safe for your PC. Ultimately you will end up with a much faster computer as there will no longer be wasteful obsolete entries slowing your PC down. TweakNow RegCleaner 2011 is now available either as shareware or freeware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Apple MacBook (early 2015) review: Almost a game changer
- 2 Microsoft Surface 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 3 HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop
- 4 Dell XPS 13 laptop (early 2015 model)
- 5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ70 compact camera
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Citrix's iPad mouse arrives next week
- SAP brings its S/4Hana data platform to the cloud
- Lawmakers move to end warrantless surveillance of US residents
- Microsoft won't give up trademark fight over Skype in Europe
- Microsoft aims to increase confidence in cloud services with better networking
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.