Fast and fully automated mass media downloader
Publisher’s notes: As you know, there is a lot of websites with a lot of pictures, music and movies. And of course, it is a time consuming affair to save every file manually.
But now you can forget about this frustrating process! NeoDownloader will help you to download thousands of your favorite photos, audio and video files quickly and easily.
Just drag a link from your browser to the program’s Drop Basket and this award-winning tool will scan the website and download all media files automatically.
You can immediately see everything you download and delete unwanted files. The program includes a built-in image viewer and media player. It also supports TGP sites, password-protected sites and advanced content filtering.
• Downloads your choice of pictures, audio, video and any other files.
• Easy to use even for beginners.
• No pop-ups and banners.
• Supports ZIP/RAR archives.
• Up to 20 simultaneous connections.
• Downloads from TGP sites and password protected sites.
• Supports downloading URL ranges.
• Advanced filtering – allows to download only those what you want.
• Built-in image viewer with slideshow capabilities and audio/video player.
• Ability to set any downloaded picture as a Windows wallpaper.
• and much more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- CCProgram Master SchedulerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCIT Service Improvement SpecialistNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCTechnical Integration Specialist - MicrosoftACT
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager IT infrastructureACT
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTTechnical Support EngineerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW