Fast and fully automated mass media downloader
Publisher’s notes: As you know, there is a lot of websites with a lot of pictures, music and movies. And of course, it is a time consuming affair to save every file manually.
But now you can forget about this frustrating process! NeoDownloader will help you to download thousands of your favorite photos, audio and video files quickly and easily.
Just drag a link from your browser to the program’s Drop Basket and this award-winning tool will scan the website and download all media files automatically.
You can immediately see everything you download and delete unwanted files. The program includes a built-in image viewer and media player. It also supports TGP sites, password-protected sites and advanced content filtering.
• Downloads your choice of pictures, audio, video and any other files.
• Easy to use even for beginners.
• No pop-ups and banners.
• Supports ZIP/RAR archives.
• Up to 20 simultaneous connections.
• Downloads from TGP sites and password protected sites.
• Supports downloading URL ranges.
• Advanced filtering – allows to download only those what you want.
• Built-in image viewer with slideshow capabilities and audio/video player.
• Ability to set any downloaded picture as a Windows wallpaper.
• and much more!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Medion Akoya E4110 (MD 8239) desktop PC
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 4 Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series convertible laptop
- 5 Kogan Agora 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Lenovo ups features in low-cost Android tablets with $199 Tab S8
- Roccat Kone Pure gaming mouse
- Samsung acquires cloud printing company PrinterOn
- Jack Wayman, founder of CES trade show, dies at 92
- Vodafone selling Samsung's 4G Galaxy Tab S from $47 a month
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.