Outlook Recovery Toolbox
Microsoft Outlook recovery tool
Publisher’s notes: Outlook Recovery Toolbox is a software product for restoring destroyed or damaged data files of Microsoft Outlook mail client included into the Microsoft Office package. Outlook stores its data in PST or OST files; these files contain messages, contacts, tasks, notes, appointments, and journals. Outlook Recovery Toolbox reads the damaged PST or OST file, identifies and restores information in the file. Outlook Recovery Toolbox saves the recovered information in a new PST file or in several files, each one being maximum 1 Gb large.
The folder structure of new PST files is similar to the original data structure of the damaged files. Messages and other objects are recovered with attachments, if they have any.
The program is a simple, clear and easy to use wizard. PST files created by Outlook Recovery Toolbox can be easily transported and added to Outlook. An important feature of the program is that it does not re-index, modify or delete initial data files. The recovering Outlook emails, contacts, notes, appointment and tasks is just coping all objects into new PST files (or .eml, .vcf and .txt files). The tool can recover Outlook emails and save it as .eml files.
The software can read and convert Offline Storage files (.ost files) of Microsoft Exchange to .pst files of Microsoft Outlook (convert .ost to .pst files, convert ost to pst). Outlook Recovery Toolbox is the ost to pst converter (convert .ost to .pst, convert ost to pst) and the ost recovery tool too.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Is the road to machine learning paved with API providers?
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCContract Software Engineer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Business Analyst - IT SecurityNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCOracle Business AnalystSA
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTChange & Communications OfficerQLD
- CCTechnical Project Manager, MigrationNSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTOracle Middleware ConsultantNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (Java)NSW
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC