Free Bandwidth Monitoring and Usage Reporting
Publisher’s notes: NetWorx is a simple and free, yet powerful tool that helps you objectively evaluate your bandwidth situation. You can use it to collect bandwidth usage data and measure the speed of your Internet or any other network connection. NetWorx can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
The program allows you to monitor all your network connections or a specific network connection (such as Ethernet or PPP) only. The software also features a system of highly customizable visual and sound alerts. You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity, such as unusually heavy data flow, occurs. It can also automatically disconnect all dialup connections and shut down the system.
The incoming and outgoing traffic is represented on a line chart and logged to a file, so that you can always view statistics about your daily, weekly and monthly bandwidth usage and dialup duration. The reports can be exported to a variety of formats, such as HTML, MS Word and Excel, for further analysis.
•Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
•Usage reports with export to a variety of file formats, including Excel, MS Word and HTML.
•Permits close supervision of uploads and downloads.
•Works with dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
•Includes network information & testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
•Scalable to your own modem download capabilities.
•Option to notify user or disconnect from the Internet automatically when network activity exceeds a certain level.
•Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
•Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
•Absolutely free and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- JB Hi-Fi reaches $2bn revenue mark for 2016 half-year results
- Optus moves into wearables space with Cash by Optus
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- You're so vein: Samsung files a patent for a vein-scanning smartwatch
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Life InsuranceVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- CCProgram Support ManagerQLD
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Online Gaming SystemsNSW
- FTFraud AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business Analyst - Online/Mobile experienceNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperSA
- CCProject Scheduler / Project Manager - IT InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW